- In which city was Boris Johnson born on the 19 June 1964?
- Which Labour opponent did he defeat in the 2008 London mayoral election?
- In 2018, alongside eight other celebrities, which TV program did Johnson's father, Stanley, appear on?
- Which Oxford University drinking society known for vandalism were both Boris Johnson and David Cameron members of?
- How many more police offers did Johnson promise in his first Downing Street speach as PM?
- In 2015, he was elected MP for which constituency: (a)Bromley and Chislehurst, (b)Uxbridge and South Ruislip, or (c)Old Bexley and Sidcup?
- Boris is his middle name, what is his actual given first name?
- When asked, Boris said the last time he had cried was when what was stolen?
- Can you give the first name of Boris Johnson's girlfriend, Miss Symonds?
- What did Boris Johnson study at Balliol College, Oxford?
- In 1988 he was fired from which newspaper for "fabricating a quote"?
- In a famous controversy, Boris Johnson suggested the wearing of garments such as the burqa made the wearer resemble a 'bank robber' and what else?
- New York City
- Ken Livingstone
- The Real Marigold Hotel
- The Bullingdon Club
- Twenty thousand
- (b)Uxbridge and South Ruislip
- Alexander (his full name is Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson)
- His bike
- Carrie (Symmonds)
- The Times
- A letter box
- Does Boris Johnson enjoy: (a)playing the piano, (b)playing the organ, (c)table tennis, or (d)writing books?
- Can you name his younger sister, a journalist who has appeard on Question Time?
- Who was Johnson writing about when he wrote in a 2007 newspaper coumn: "She's got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital."?
- When Johnson got stuck on a zip wire during a Summer Olympics event in London's Victoria Park what did he have in each hand?
- He is well known for being a presenter on which popular British television panel show produced by Hat Trick Productions?
- Boris Johnson was editor of which weekly magazine from 1999 to 2005?
- In July 2016, to which position was he appointed by Prime Minister Theresa May?
- Which team sport did he develop a love for at Oxford university?
- How many children does he have?
- Boris once said his chances of being PM were about as good as finding who on Mars?
- (d)writing books
- Hilary Clinton
- A union jack flag in each hand
- Have I Got News for You
- The Spectator
- Foreign Secretary
- Five children
- Finding Elvis on Mars
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and trivia.