Welcome to our Number Quizzes Page
Back to the main Numbers Quiz Index
Numbers Quiz Questions and Answers
- How many years are celebrated in a traditional 'Pearl Wedding Anniversary'?
- How many American Presidents have been assassinated whilst in office?
- At what age did Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Kurt Cobain all die?
- David Beckham wore the number 23 shirt at Real Madrid in honour of which sporting legend?
- How many lines are there traditionally in a sonnet?
- 'Five Colours in her Hair' was a British Number One hit for which group in 2004?
- Which shirt number would you associate with hockey legend Wayne Gretzky?
- Which television family lived at 1313 Mockingbird Lane?
- How much is a gross?
- What number is the 'answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything' in the The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
- How old was the Queen Mother when she died in 2002?
- 48 Crash is a song by which American born singer?
- What is the ninth prime number?
- A lustrum was a period of how many years in Ancient Rome?
- In rugby league, how many points is a drop goal worth?
- Michael Jordan
- The Munsters
- Suzi Quatro
- 5 years
Numbers Quiz II
- What is the maximum number of clubs golf players are allowed in their bag?
- Which playing card is often known as the 'Curse of Scotland'?
- How many jumps does a horse have to make to win the Grand National?
- Which American road is also known as the Will Rogers Highway?
- How many sides does a nonagon have?
- In astrology, what is the 10th astrological sign of the Zodiac?
- In which film does Tim Thomas, played by Will Smith, cause a multi-car crash while carelessly sending a text message?
- What is the code for international direct phone calls to the United Kingdom?
- What number parallel is often given to denote the border between North and South Korea?
- How many cards make up a typical tarot card deck?
- What is the atomic number of lithium?
- Which number in Chinese sounds similar to their word for 'prosper' or 'wealth' and is hence considered very lucky?
- 'Number 2' is a fictional character in the which series of films?
- What number can you dial, besides 112, to call the police in France?
- What number was the average age of an American combat soldier in Vietnam according to a Paul Hardcastle song?
- Nine of Diamonds
- Route 66
- Seven Pounds
- Austin Powers
> Colours Quiz
Thank you for printing this 'number quiz'. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.