Rugby Quiz Main Page
Rugby Trivia III
- In which year did England win the Rugby World Cup?
- Which former prop founded a well known clothing company in 1987?
- As of 2015, which club does Dylan Hartley play for?
- Which Six Nations team won the Grand Slam in 2002, 2004 and 2010?
- Which retired centre has uniquely played for both England and New Zealand in international matches?
- Which international referee was born in 1971 in Mynyddcerrig?
- Newlands Stadium is located in which city?
- Which country won the 2015 Six Nations title?
- Since 1971, five Welshmen have been top scorers in a Lions Test Series, can you name them?
- Which rugby club did Lawrence Dallaglio play for?
- Fran Cotton
- Northampton Saints
- Jamie Salmon
- Nigel Owens
- Cape Town
- Barry John, Phil Bennett, Neil Jenkins, Stephen Jones, and Leigh Halfpenny
Rugby Trivia II
- Who became the second player in history to have played in five World Cups, in 2015?
- Which team did Chairman of the WRU Gareth Davies, coach Nick Mallet, and former New Zealand captain David Kirk all once play for?
- What connects Welsh referee Gil Evans to the opening game of every Rugby World Cup tournament?
- Which city hosted the final of the 1995 Rugby World Cup?
- Who scored England's only try in the 2003 Rugby World Cup Final?
- Which English professional rugby union team won the Heineken Cup in 2004 and 2007?
- Which country did New Zealand beat 145 points to 17 in a Rugby World Cup game in 1995?
- Which rugby club did Will Carling play for?
- Which player with 51 caps has played for England at scrum half, fly-half, fullback and wing?
- Which country are the reigning fifteen-a-side Olympic champions?
- Which former Wales and Lions player has the nickname 'Stan'?
- Which coach won the Heineken Cup with Leinster in 2009 and the Super Rugby competition with the Waratahs in 2014?
- Mauro Bergamasco (Samoan Brian Lima was the first)
- Oxford University
- His whistle is used to kick off every opening game - first blown by Gil Evans refereeing the England versus New Zealand match in 1905
- Jason Robinson
- Austin Healey
- USA (they took gold in 1924 when rugby was last played at the Olympics)
- Robert Howley
- Michael Cheika
Rugby Trivia I
- Which country lost in the first ever Rugby Union World Cup Final?
- Which former rugby union player is known as 'The Fun Bus'?
- Name Munster's main home ground?
- Italian captain Sergio Parisse has played most of his club rugby for which team?
- As of 2015, name the only Irish player to win 'World Rugby Player of the Year'?
- Which British rugby team did Jonah Lomu make ten appearances for?
- Who coached Bath during their golden era, between 1978 and 1994?
- How many points did London Welsh achieve in the 2014/2015 Aviva Premiership?
- Who is Wales' most capped international player?
- What numerical nickname was given to Billy Twelvetrees whilst playing for the Leicester Tigers?
- France (in 1987)
- Jason Leonard
- Thomond Park
- Stade Francais
- Keith Wood (2001)
- Cardiff Blues
- Jack Rowell
- One point
- Gethin Jenkins
- 36 (Twelve threes)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.