Welcome to our Quizzes about Movies - suitable for fans of film trivia
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding is set in which American city?
- In the Mission: Impossible films Tom Cruise plays which IMF agent?
- In It's A Wonderful Life the taxi driver and policeman share their names with which two Sesame Street characters?
- Who won an 'Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor' in 1953 for his role in From Here to Eternity?
- Young Texan Joe Buck quits his job and heads to New York City in which movie?
- In which movie did Julianne and Michael make an agreement that if neither of them were married by the time they were 28, they would marry each other?
- Which actor played David, an android created by Cybertronics in the movie A.I. Artificial Intelligence?
- In the 1999 psychological thriller The Talented Mr. Ripley who plays Tom Ripley?
- Which fictional movie character is the most famous creation of novelist Robert Ludlum?
- Who directed the 1997 movie Titanic?
- What is the nickname of the character played by Morgan Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption?
- Which 2014 satirical black comedy-drama movie is also known as The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance?
- Ethan Hunt
- Bert and Ernie
- Frank Sinatra
- Midnight Cowboy
- My Best Friend's Wedding
- Haley Joel Osment
- Matt Damon
- Jason Bourne
- James Cameron
- Red (from Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding)
- Kathryn Bigelow became the first female to win a Best Director Oscar, for which movie?
- Donald Sutherland plays Reverend Monroe in which 2003 film?
- Greta Garbo was born in which country?
- Which actress played both Judy Barton and Madeleine Elster in the classic thriller Vertigo?
- Who plays trade union shop steward Fred Kite in the 1959 British comedy film I'm All Right Jack?
- Who directed the epic film Spartacus?
- Robert Shaw played assasin Donald Grant in which Bond film?
- Natalie Portman plays a ballerina whose passion for ballet rules her life in which 2010 movie?
- Which actor plays the fictional character Detective Axel Foley?
- Who actually drew the charcoal drawing of Kate Winslet featured in the film Titanic?
- The Hurt Locker
- Cold Mountain
- Kim Novak
- Peter Sellers
- Stanley Kubrick
- From Russia WIth Love
- Black Swan
- Eddie Murphy
- James Cameron (the director)
- "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" is a line from which movie?
- Which movie feature Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson as two hiding Irish hitmen, and Ralph Fiennes as their boss?
- Which role did Richard Todd play in The Dam Busters?
- 'I wish I knew how to quit you' is a line from which movie?
- Who played Denis Thatcher in the 2011 British movie The Iron Lady?
- Which actor played 'Jaws' in two Bond films?
- Name the actress that was married to Orson Wells in the 1940s?
- Nicolas Cage plays a alcoholic who has ended his professional and personal life to drink himself to death in which film?
- Liza Minnelli's father won the Best Director Oscar for which 1958 movie?
- What's the name of the fashion model played by Owen Wilson in the movie Zoolander?
- Who has been nominated for 24 Academy Awards: sixteen as a screenwriter, seven as a director, and once as an actor?
- Which two word line was completely improvised by Jack Nicholson when prompted to break down the door but made it to the final cut of the movie The Shining?
- Midnight Cowboy
- In Bruges
- Wing Commander Guy Gibson
- Brokeback Mountain
- Jim Broadbent
- Richard Kiel
- Rita Hayworth
- Leaving Las Vegas
- Gigi (he was Vincente Minnelli)
- Woody Alllen
- Here's Johnny!
Thank you for printing these movie trivia questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.