Quiz Questions 1 |
Quiz 2 |
Quiz 3 |
Quiz 4 |
Quiz 5 |
Quiz 6 |
Quiz 7 |
Quiz 8 |
Quiz 9 |
Quiz 10 |
Pub Quizzes and Answers
- How many episodes were made of the sitcom Fawlty Towers?
- Male is the capital of which nation composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls?
- Which Hollywood actress is the co-founder of the Fabletics fitness brand?
- Eric Monkman was one of University Challenge's most memorable and itense contestants - what nationality is he?
- What name is given to the series of three wars fought between Carthage and Rome from 264 BC to 146 BC?
- Paul O'Grady found fame as which comedic drag queen character?
- Which country gained independence from France in 1962?
- For the 2017/18 tax year in the UK, what is the tax-free allowance for under-65s?
- Which small peninsula crossing the mouth of Poole Harbour is well known for its property prices?
- Which ruler founded the Yuan dynasty in China in 1271?
- Which West Midland's manufacturer of scholastic stationery also markets the 'The Oxford Set of Mathematical Instruments' in a metal tin?
- Which is the only London Underground line to cross the Thames river over a bridge?
- Which small deciduous tree native to the UK is also known as the 'sloe'?
- Which town in Shropshire held Games in 1850 which are regarded as an inspiration for the modern Olympics?
- Which cities were considered the 'Big Four' fashion capitals of the world in the 20th century?
- Kate Hudson
- The Punic Wars
- Lily Savage
- Kublai Khan
- District line
- Much Wenlock
- Paris, Milan, London and New York
- Which wood is traditionally used to make cricket bats?
- Which woodworking hand tool would you use to make indentations in wood in order to ease the insertion of a screw?
- What name was given to the large acquisition of land by the United States from France in 1803?
- Who asks the quiz questions on The Chase?
- Matthew Lasner and Dan Goldstein were thrown off a flight at JFK airport, New York City, in December 2016 for harrassing who?
- In the soap of the same name, the fictional Coronation Street was built in 1902 and named in honour of the coronation of which king?
- We Will Rock You is a 2012 musical based on whose book?
- The Royal and Ancient Golf Club is based in which town?
- In which year did apartheid end in South Africa?
- Raymond Chandler's the Big Sleep features which private eye?
- Which material means 'baked earth' in Latin?
- Mendelssohn’s 'concert overture' The Hebrides is also known by which other geographical name?
- On what day of the week are United States presidential elections always held?
- The Heineken brewing company was founded in 1864 in which European city?
- Which cathedral has the world's oldest working clock and the best surviving of the four original copies of Magna Carta?
- Louisiana Purchase
- Bradley Walsh
- Ivanka Trump
- King Edward VII
- Ben Elton
- St. Andrews
- Philip Marlowe
- Fingal's Cave
- Salisbury Cathedral
More quiz question links...
> General Knowledge Quizzes
> Trivia Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quizzes.