Our pub quiz section offers all those rounds that are not big enough to justify a page of their own. Ideal for one-off pub quiz rounds.
- Beetham Tower, a 47-storey skyscraper, is in which British city?
- Which architect designed the Shard, an 87-storey London skyscraper?
- The Circus is a fine example of Georgian architecture in which British city?
- In which American state can you now cross London Bridge?
- Which New York skyscraper held the record for the world's tallest building for just 338 days, from 1930 to 1931?
- In which British city is there a Bridge of Sighs?
- The Monument in London commemorates which event? And give the year of this event?
- The Gateway Arch is a 630-foot monument in which American city?
- St Paul's Cathedral was designed by which English architect?
- What four presidents are featured on Mount Rushmore? And in which state is this sculpture?
- Renzo Piano
- Chrysler Building
- The Great Fire of London, 1666
- St. Louis
- Sir Christopher Wren
- Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt - South Dakota
- Leo the Lion is the mascot for which Hollywood film studio?
- Which British insurance company has a nodding bulldog as its mascot?
- A golden robot called Mr. Chips is which game show's mascot?
- The iconic Fat Charlie logo is associated with which major brand?
- What type of animal is Geoffrey, The Toys 'R' Us mascot?
- Underneath his overall, Ronald McDonald wears a striped shirt featuring which two colours?
- What name is the mascot Bibendum or Bib better known by?
- What type of animal was Zakumi, the mascot for the South Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup?
- The famous blue Twitter bird has a name, can you give it?
- On the packaging of what type of food product are you most likely to find Cornelius?
- Little Chef
- A giraffe
- Red and White
- Michelin Man
- A leopard
- Breakfast cereal (he's the Kellogg's Corn Flakes rooster)
- Which fictional superhero is Richard John Grayson better known as?
- Who has had sidekicks Mel Bush, River Song and Jackson Lake?
- Which character from William Shakespeare's play Hamlet, is Hamlet's most trusted friend?
- Who had a deaf and mute servant named Bernardo?
- Bronn is Tywin Lannister's bodyguard in which television series?
- In literature, Samwise Gamgee is the sidekick to which primary protagonist?
- Ethel Mertz is generally the voice of reason in which American sitcom?
- In the novel by Cervantes who is Don Quixote' squire?
- Who is the animated sidekick of Danger Mouse?
- Who was George W. Bush's Vice President from 2001 to 2009?
- Dr. Who
- Game of Thrones
- Frodo Baggins
- I Love Lucy
- Sancho Panza
- Ernest Penfold
- Dick Cheney
Musical Instrument Quiz
- In Peter and the Wolf what animal is represented by the clarinet?
- Who joined the London Symphony Orchestra for a live performance of The Chariots of Fire theme music in the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics?
- American comedian, actor and musician Steve Martin is well known for playing which stringed instrument?
- Which musical instrument is the national symbol of Ireland?
- What instrument means 'small' in Italian, and is a half-size flute?
- Almost every modern piano has 52 white keys and how many black keys?
- B. B. King named his first guitar and every one he's owned since with what woman's name?
- Bud Shank is well known for his solo on the song California Dreamin' recorded by The Mamas & the Papas in 1965; which instrument does he play?
- Which former Premier League footballer is also an accomplished amateur percussionist and invented an instrument, which he called 'The Dube'?
- Name the Russian stringed musical instrument with a characteristic triangular body and three strings?
- Rowan Atkinson in the role of Mr. Bean
- Alto flute (accept flute)
- Dion Dublin
We will be adding more quizzes to this page soon!
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.