Looking for a unique pub quiz round?
This page will have an expanding index (it's early days!) of quiz rounds for your pub quizzes that are a little different - not your typical popular categories! Rounds will include headings such as 'Left or Right' and 'Mascots'.
Please feel free to use them in your pub quizzes.
Some example questions...
- Brothers and Sisters: In a famous 1902 book, who has three sisters called Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton Tail?
- Famous Buildings: The Circus is a fine example of Georgian architecture in which British city?
- Mascots Quiz: What type of animal is Geoffrey, The Toys 'R' Us mascot?
- Sidekicks Quiz: In literature, Samwise Gamgee is the sidekick to which primary protagonist?
- Musical Instruments: In Peter and the Wolf what animal is represented by the clarinet?
- Roads: Just four countries in Europe drive on the left-hand side of the road, can you name three?