Test your knowledge of the 10 most valuable company brands in 2020 according to Forbes magazine.
- Founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975.
- Product invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton.
- Founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 in his Washington garage.
- Founded in 1923 by two brothers, major success came in the early 1940s. Headquartered at studios in Burbank, California.
- Founded in 1998 by Stanford University students Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
- Created in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg
- South Korean multinational manufacturing conglomerate.
- Ray Kroc purchased this company in 1961 and is credited with its global expansion.
- Founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.
- This company participated in the 1867 Universal Exhibition in Paris and was founded in Paris in 1854.
- Microsoft Corp
- The Walt Disney Company
- Facebook (Meta)
- Apple Inc.
- Louis Vuitton