1960s Quiz Questions
- What is Max Yasgur's 600-acre dairy farm famous for?
- 'Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head' was a song written for which 1969 film?
- In which city were the 1960 Summer Olympics held?
- How old was President Kennedy when he died?
- The Beatles gave their first live American television performance on which show?
- Who delivered his 'Wind of Change' speech in 1960?
- Name the British doll created by Pedigree Dolls and Toys as a rival to Barbie?
- In 1967, who was captured and executed by the Bolivian army?
- Who refused the 1964 Nobel Prize in Literature?
- Which sixties television series starred Larry Hagman as an astronaut?
- Woodstock (location)
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- The Ed Sullivan Show
- Prime Minister Harold Macmillan
- Che Guevara
- Jean-Paul Sartre
- I Dream of Jeannie
There are more quiz questions on the 1960s coming soon.
Return to the Quizzes Galore Links for more questions.
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.