2015 Quiz Questions
- Which country in July became the first ever advanced economy to miss a payment to the International Monetary Fund?
- Expo 2015 was held in which European city?
- Christopher Lee died in June, in which James Bond film did he play villain Francisco Scaramanga?
- In July, which two countries re-established full diplomatic relations ending 54-years of hostility?
- Which artist painted the Version O of Les Femmes d'Alger which sold for a world record 179.3 million dollars?
- Ron Moody was best known for his Oscar-nominated performance as which character?
- Name the Australian politician, who was the 22nd Prime Minister of Australia, who died in March?
- Which country became the first country to legalise same-sex marriage by a popular vote?
- Actor Omar Sharif, who died in July 2015, was born in which country?
- Christopher Squire was best known as the bassist and founding member of which progressive rock band?
- The Man with the Golden Gun
- Cuba and the USA
- Pablo Picasso
- Fagin (in Olver!)
- Malcolm Fraser
There are more quiz questions on 2015, coming soon.
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.