- Pauline Matthews best known for her 1970's hits "I've Got the Music in Me" and "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" is better known by what stage name?
- Whose 'Rumours' album was the best-selling album of the decade?
- What links Tony who recorded "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree" and the home to a dozen theme parks?
- "Son of a gun, You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht" are the first two lines of which song?
- Which American rock band formed in California in 1972 was said to be "restoring hard rock to the forefront of the music scene"?
- What was John Denver's only major hit single in the UK? And which musician had another hit with this single just 4-years later?
- Which American rock band was co-founded by guitarist Chris Stein?
- Who reached number ten in August 1971 in the UK charts with his single "Bangla Desh" and also had the UK's biggest-selling single of 1971?
- What was the title of The Beatle's last album? And in which year was it realeased?
- What was Wild Cherry's best known song?
- Kiki Dee
- Fleetwood Mac
- Orlando (it was sung by 'Tony Orlando and Dawn' - and Orlando, Florida)
- You're So Vain (by Carly Simon)
- Van Halen
- Annie's Song. Flautist James Galway.
- George Harrison
- Let It Be. 1970.
- Play That Funky Music
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.