Welcome to the ABBA Music Quiz
- The supergroup ABBA formed in 1972 in which city?
- ABBA won the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Waterloo" in which British city?
- ABBA is an acronym formed from the first letters of each group member's first name. What do the two 'B's stand for?
- Opened in May 2022 in London, what is the name of the concert residency featuring ABBA as virtual avatars?
- Which song, that opens with a piano intro, was ABBA's first major worldwide hit after "Waterloo"?
- Which single was ABBA's only million-seller in the UK, with 1.65 million chart sales?
- The name of which song refers to a make of spotlight used in large venues?
- The line "Half-past twelve and I'm watching the late show in my flat all alone" is the opening lyric to which song?
- What was the band’s last single? It was released in 1983.
- Which song is about divorce and the emotions that come with it?
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Bjorn, Benny
- Voyage (ABBA Voyage)
- Dancing Queen
- Super Trouper
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Thank You For The Music
- The Winner Takes It All
- Band member Anni-Frid Lyngstad was born in which country?
- In 1999, ABBA's music was adapted into which stage musical that toured worldwide?
- A Spanish term of endearment meaning "little one" was the title of which song?
- In the lyrics, how old was the dancing queen?
- "If you change your mind I'm the first in line" is the opening to which song?
- Released on 23 April 1979, which question was the title of ABBA's sixth studio album?
- The fourth-biggest UK single of 1976, which song was not originally released as an ABBA song but as a solo single by Anni-Frid Lyngstad?
- Which song was recorded as a tribute to their hometown of Stockholm?
- Westlife had a Christmas number one in 1999 with which ABBA song? This song was a UK Christmas number two for ABBA in 1979.
- Can you name ABBA's seventh studio album. It features the single "The Winner Takes It All" and became the biggest-selling album of 1980 in the UK?
- Mamma Mia!
- Seventeen (lyrics: You are the dancing queen, Young and sweet, Only seventeen)
- Take A Chance On Me
- Voulez-Vous (French for "Do you want (to)?")
- Summer Night City
- I Have a Dream
- Super Trouper
ABBA Trivia III
- ABBA: The Movie is a 1977 mockumentary film about the group's tour of which country?
- Name ABBA's fourth studio album which produced the hits: "Dancing Queen", "Knowing Me, Knowing You" and "Money, Money, Money"?
- "The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" is a line from which single?
- Benny and Bjorn collaborated with Tim Rice for which musical?
- How many UK number one hits did ABBA have?
- What is the only ABBA song with lead vocals by Benny Andersson?
- "I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore" is the opening line to which ABBA song?
- Which studio album was for four decades ABBA's last, until the release of their 2021 album?
- ABBA permitted "Dancing Queen" to be adapted as an orchestral piece for inclusion in which 1994 film?
- Who played the role of fun-loving author Rosie Mulligan in the 2008 film Mamma Mia!?
- Which song was ABBA's last UK number one hit? The year was 1980.
- Thank You for the Music
- The Visitors
- Muriel's Wedding
- Julie Walters
- Super Trouper