10 Afghanistan Questions
- Is the population of Afghanistan 39 million, 19 million, or 9 million?
- Which famous pass and trade route is nestled in the mountains that divide Pakistan and Afghanistan?
- Name the capital and largest city of Afghanistan?
- Which 500-mile long mountain range stretches through Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan shares a 1,660 mile long border with which country?
- Which of Afghanistan's provinces, the largest by area, has also been considered to be the "most dangerous"?
- Dari is the official name of what?
- Can you name Afghanistan's second largest city?
- Two 6th-century monumental statues carved into the side of a cliff in the Bamyan valley were blown up in 2001. They were two statues representing what?
- What is the meaning of the Pashtun word 'Taliban'?
- 39 million
- The Khyber Pass
- The Hindu Kush
- The variety of Persian language spoken in Afghanistan (two languages – Pashto and Dari – are both official and widely spoken)
- Buddhas (The Buddhas of Bamiyan)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.