Test your knowledge of Albania
- Which city is the capital and largest city of Albania?
- Name the Albanian politician who was the authoritarian ruler from 1944 until his death in 1985?
- Albania's International Airport is named after which famous person?
- To the closest million, what is the population of Albania?
- True or false? In 1967, Albania was declared the world's first atheist state.
- Which British comedian had a cult following in Albania after his movies were shown on television?
- The Republic of Albania has a coastline that stretches along which TWO seas?
- The flag of Albania is a black double-headed eagle on what colour background?
- Which British singer was born on 26 November 1990 to Albanian parents?
- Which country lies to the south of Albania?
- After the defeat of the Ottomans in the Balkan Wars, the modern nation state of Albania declared independence in which century?
- Hoxha (Enver Hoxha)
- Mother Teresa
- 3 million (2.8 million)
- Norman Wisdom
- Adriatic and the Ionian Sea
- Rita Ora
- 20th century (1912)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.