Quiz - Test your Hitchcock film knowledge
- Which 1963 American horror-thriller set in Bodega Bay, California, is loosely based on a 1952 short story of the same name by Daphne du Maurier?
- Which classic Hitchcock film stars James Stewart as retired police detective "Scottie" Ferguson?
- Which landmark is the location of the final chase scene in the 1959 film North by Northwest?
- Which actress played "Marnie" in the 1964 American psychological thriller of the same name?
- Which actress starred in three consecutive Alfred Hitchcock suspense thrillers including Dial M for Murder and To Catch a Thief?
- Which 1929 film was not only Hitchcock’s first hit movie, but also the first "talkie" film released in Britain?
- In which film is photographer Jeff Jefferies confined to a wheelchair in his apartment whilst recuperating from a broken leg?
- In which 1972 film does Barry Foster play a serial killer in contemporary London who frames an ex-RAF serviceman for the murders he commits?
- Which Hitchcock character believes that he is his own mother when he dresses in her clothes?
- Who was seen carrying a double bass case onto a train at the beginning of Strangers on a Train?
- Actress Margaret Lockwood said about which Hitchcock film: "one of the films I have enjoyed most in all my career"?
- Which 1940 psychological thriller was the only Hitchcock film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
- The Birds
- Mount Rushmore
- Tippi Hedren
- Grace Kelly
- Rear Window
- Norman Bates (Psycho)
- Alfred Hitchcock (who made one of his 40 cameo appearances in this film)
- The Lady Vanishes
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.