Quiz about the Month of April
- What star sign are you if your birthday falls between March 21 and April 19? And what about April 20 - May 20?
- 'It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.', is a quote from which book?
- On what date in April is St George's Day?
- 'April is the cruellest month', is the first line of which T.S. Eliot poem?
- Which major UK sporting event will be held on April 14th, 2018?
- What is April's birthstone?
- April's birth flower is often listed as Bellis perennis - this is the Latin name of which flower?
- On which holiday in the United States, on the last Friday in April, are individuals and groups encouraged to plant trees?
- Which event made British news headlines on the 2nd of April, 1982?
- April Windsor, played by Amelia Flanagan, is a character in which soap?
- Which birds arrival in mid April, is said to signal the start of Spring?
- What was first introduced into Britain on the 1 April, 1973?
- On what date in April is the Queen's birthday?
- The April Lyrids last from April 16 to April 26 each year; what are they?
- In a famous TV prank from 1957, the BBC broadcast a film showing Swiss farmers picking freshly-grown what?
- Which famous Englishman's birth remains unknown, but is traditionally observed on the same days as Saint George's Day?
- Aries. Taurus
- Nineteen Eighty-Four (by George Orwell)
- 23rd of April
- The Waste Land
- The Grand National (at Aintree)
- Arbor Day (UK spelling: Arbour Day)
- Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands
- The cuckoo
- VAT (Value Added Tax)
- 21 April
- A meteor shower
- William Shakespeare
> March Quiz
> May Quiz
Thank you for printing these 2017 quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.