Arsenal Quiz Questions
- In 2011, which three Arsenal legends had statues unveiled at the new Emirates Stadium?
- What club did Mesut Ozil play for before joining Arsenal in September 2013?
- The first game at the new Emirates Stadium was which special match? And which team did Arsenal play?
- In 1993 Arsenal became the first team to win the FA Cup and League Cup in the same season, which team did they beat in in both finals by the same 2-1 scoreline?
- Which veteran defender signed for Arsenal for a second time in 2010?
- Which player earned 92 caps and scored 26 goals for France, and with a four-season spell at Arsenal, won two Premier League titles and two FA Cups?
- Which Arsenal player was given the nickname 'Baby Kanu'?
- What team did Arsene Wenger manage before coming to Arsenal?
- Who holds the record for Arsenal appearances?
- Which two Arsenal players won World Cup winners' medal in 1998?
- What first is Arsenal's 1927 match at Highbury against Sheffield United known for?
- Which player has won the most England caps whilst playing for the club?
- Which Arsenal player scored the final league goal at Highbury?
- In September 1997, Ian Wright broke which player's Arsenal goalscoring record?
- What was the original name of the club when formed by Woolwich munitions workers in 1886?
- Which former player became Arsenal manager at the age of 34 when he succeeded Bertie Mee?
- Herbert Chapman, Thierry Henry and Tony Adams
- Real Madrid
- Dennis Bergkamp's testimonial against Ajax
- Sheffield Wednesday
- Sol Campbell
- Sylvain Wiltord
- Emmanuel Adebayor
- Nagoya Grampus Eight
- David O'leary (722 first-team matches between 1975 and 1993)
- Emmanuel Petite and Patrick Vieira
- First match broadcast live on radio
- Kenny Samson
- Thierry Henry
- Cliff Bastin's
- Dial Square
- Terry Neill
Did you know that Arsene Wenger became the first manager in English football history to win seven FA Cups in 2017? (By the way, Alex Ferguson has won 5!)
Arsenal Quiz II
- What is Arsene Wenger's nickname?
- The first seat in the new Emirates Stadium was ceremonially installed on 13 March 2006 by which recently signed Arsenal midfielder?
- Derived from the team's nickname, what's the modern nickname often given to Arsenal fans?
- Which club does Arsenal play in the North London derby?
- Who was goalkeeper for Arsenal during their 2003/04 undefeated Premiership season?
- Which player became Arsenal's new club captain after Tony Adams' retirement in May 2002?
- Arsenal legend David Seaman has played for 5 different clubs, can you name them?
- Who won the Arsenal Player of the Year award as voted by members of the official Arsenal supporters' club for the following years: (a) 2008, (b) 2009, (c) 2011, and (d) 2014?
- A keen musician, which former Arsenal caretaker manager is credited with having co-written Chelsea's 'Blue Is the Colour' ?
- Who was Arsenal's top Premiership scorer in the 2013-14 season?
- Four players have played for both Arsenal and Spurs in the Premier League. Name them? And which player spent thirteen years at White Hart Lane before joing Arsenal in 1977?
- Which three Arsenal players were represented in England's Euro 2000 squad?
- Four players have played for both Arsenal and Liverpool in the Premier League. Name them?
- Who became Arsenal's youngest ever goalscorer in December 2003?
- Arsenal's most expensive club signing, Alexandre Lacazette, has played 275 matches and scored 129 goals for which European club?
- The Professor
- Abou Diaby
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Jens Lehmann
- Patrick Viera
- Peterborough United, Birmingham City, Queens Park Rangers, Arsenal, Manchester City
- (a) Cesc Fabregas, (b) Robin van Persie, (c) Jack Wilshere, and (d) Santi Cazorla
- Stewart Houston
- Olivier Giroud (with 16)
- David Bentley, Emmanuel Adebayor, Sol Campbell and William Gallas. And Pat Jennings joined Arsenal in 1977.
- David Seaman, Tony Adams and Martin Keown
- Jermaine Pennant, Kolo Toure, Nicolas Anelka and Yossi Benayoun
- Cesc Fàbregas (16 years, 212 days in the League Cup against Wolves)
- Lyon (or Olympique Lyonnais')
Did you know that the first player to score in a league game at the Emirates Stadium was Olof Mellberg of Aston Villa after 53 minutes? And the first Arsenal player to score at the new stadium was Gilberto Silva!
Stadium Facts: Highbury was the home ground of Arsenal between 6 September 1913 and 7 May 2006. The Emirates Stadium, known as Ashburton Grove prior to sponsorship, has a capacity of over 60,000, making it the third-biggest football stadium in England after Wembley and Old Trafford.