Australian Cities Questions
- Which city is the capital and most populous city in the state of Queensland?
- Founded in 1804 as a British penal colony, which city is Australia's second oldest state capital city after Sydney?
- Which city contains the majority of the residents of the sparsely-populated Northern Territory?
- Which city, briefly known as Batmania, is named after a British Prime Minister?
- Which city is the capital city of South Australia?
- Which coastal city is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef?
- Launceston is a major city in which Australian state?
- Name Australia's largest inland city?
- Which city has expanded outward from the original British settlements on the Swan River and includes the port of Fremantle?
- Which city with a name formed of repeated words of the Wiradjuri aboriginal language which means 'the place of many crows'?
- Wagga Wagga
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.