Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- The World War II barrage balloons that were an iconic feature of the British skyline were inflated with which gas?
- Which famous scientist invented rhe rubber balloon in 1824 during experiments with various gases?
- Named after its German inventor, what type of rigid airship was The Hindenburg?
- Which British city hosts one of Europe's largest hot-air balloon festivals each year?
- Who made a cameo appearance in the 2004 film Around the World in 80 Days as a hot-air balloon operator?
- Whose Hollywood autobiography is entitled The Moon's a Balloon?
- A balloon depicting who, was flown over Parliament Square, London, on 13 July 2018?
- Can you name the French brothers who publicly demonstrated the first hot-air balloon flight in 1783?
- Balloons replaced live animals in which New York City event in 1928, after being introduced by a marionette maker from London?
- "Up, Up and Away" is a 1967 song recorded by which US soul-pop act?
- Colloquially, a non-rigid airship was always referred to by what five letter word?
- True or false? A balloon launched from a school in Derby, England, in 2012 was found in Sydney, Australia, just 3-months later?
- Michael Faraday
- Richard Branson
- David Niven
- Donald Trump
- Montgolfier brothers
- Macy's Parade
- 5th Dimension
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.