Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
10 Quiz Questions
- Which city is known for its diamond industry and also hosted the 1920 Summer Olympics?
- Which iconic bronze fountain sculpture in central Brussels depicts a little boy and a fountain basin?
- Which region is one of the three Regions of Belgium—alongside the Brussels-Capital Region and the Flemish Region?
- Which municipality of the Brussels-Capital Region is home to Belgium's most successful football team?
- The Son of Man is a 1964 painting by which Belgian surrealist painter?
- Which historic city is sometimes referred to as Belgium's 'Venice of the North'?
- The Belgian creator of Tintin, Georges Remi, is better known by what pen name?
- What are the three colours of the Belgium flag?
- Who was the first King of the Belgians, reigning from 1831 until his death in 1865?
- What musical instrument was invented in Belgium in the early 1840s?
- Manneken Pis
- The Walloon Region or Wallonia
- Rene Magritte
- Black, yellow, and red
- Leopold I
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.