- What are the names of the two longest rivers in China?
- Which dynasty ruled China from 1368 to 1644?
- What is the name of the famous city square in the center of Beijing?
- What is the most commonly spoken language in Hong Kong?
- What colour is a Chinese bride's traditional wedding dress?
- What was banned in China in 1911 because it was a sign of feudalism?
- Which city is home to the Terracotta Army and the starting point of the Silk Road?
- What festival, also called Shangyuan Festival , marks the final day of the traditional Chinese New Year celebrations?
- What name is given to the palace complex in Dongcheng District, at the center of the Imperial City of Beijing?
- Which Chinese philosopher's teachings formed the basis of East Asian society and culture?
- The Yangtze River and the Yellow River (the Yangtze River is the longest in China and the third longest in the world)
- The Ming Dynasty
- Tiananmen Square
- Cantonese (96% of the population speak Cantonese, Mandarin comes next at 48%, and English with 46%)
- The pigtail
- The Lantern Festival
- The Forbidden City
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.