10 Questions About Colour
- Which colour is sometimes used as a metaphor for something which is bland, boring or conventional?
- The flag of which European country is popularly referred to as the "blue and white"?
- Which dark grey-brown colour's name is derived from the French word meaning "mole"?
- What colour trousers does Homer Simpson wear?
- Which band in the early seventies together with Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath made up "the unholy trinity of British hard rock and heavy metal"?
- Which flower takes its name from the Greek word for rainbow?
- Lake Hillier is a saline lake in Australia particularly notable for being what colour?
- What is the body colour of wild budgerigars?
- In 1893 which prominent London newspaper decided to start printing its articles on light salmon-pink paper?
- What two colours do you associate with the IKEA brand?
- Deep Purple
- Financial Times
- Yellow and blue
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.