- Eve's pudding is a type of traditional British pudding made from which fruit?
- What seafood is calamari?
- What is the American word for porridge?
- The term shepherd's pie is used more commonly when the meat is what?
- Which vegetable is pan-fried with potatoes to make Lyonnaise potatoes?
- Which French steak dish is named after a 19th-century composer?
- What is the name of the small pancakes of Russian origin made from buckwheat flour?
- What was originally used to give risotto its flavour and its signature yellow colour?
- What name is given to the thick Scottish soup made of smoked haddock, potatoes and onions?
- Angels on horseback is what food wrapped with bacon?
- Tournedos Rossini
- Cullen skink
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.