Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- Which country in Europe is landlocked by two landlocked countries?
- How many American states have a population greater than Australia?
- The Atacama Desert, the driest nonpolar desert in the world, is found in the northern area of which country?
- Belgrade is the largest city in which country?
- Which mountain with a near-symmetric pyramidal peak overlooks the Swiss town of Zermatt?
- Which country shares the longest border with India? It is the fifth-longest land border in the world.
- The Great Barrier Reef is off the coast of which Australian state?
- Which French city lies approximately 8 miles from the principality of Monaco?
- Which country has the largest population in Africa?
- What is the largest lake by area in the British Isles?
- Liechtenstein (landlocked by Austria and Switzerland)
- Two (California and Texas, then Florida has a pop. of 21.5M, Australia 25.4M)
- Lough Neagh (in Northern Ireland)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.