- What connects actor John Mahoney who played Martin Crane in the American sitcom Frasier with Zoe Ball and Coleen Nolan?
- What directed by Ridley Scott also featured Antonin Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 rearranged for brass?
- What is the last word spoken in the film "The Bridge on the River Kwai"?
- What does the name Hussein have in common with John and Robinette?
- The chemical called 2,4,6-trichloanisole is responsible for what gastronomic dysfunction?
- The capital city of which country of 19 million people is Nur-Sultan?
- In which century did China's Ming dynasty end?
- Which country was the last to join the European Union?
- At nine letters long, what is the longest word in the English language with only one vowel?
- In the Spanish Civil War, in what part of the body was George Orwell shot?
- All born in Blackpool
- Hovis Bread advert (the iconic 1973 advert which was indeed directed by Ridley Scott)
- Middle names of last three US Presidents
- Corked wine
- Kazakhstan (it was known between 1998 and 2019 as Astana)
- 17th century (from 1368 to 1644)
- Croatia (2013)
- Neck or throat
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.