Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- Which two numbers make up the international direct-dial phone call code to the United Kingdom?
- Which British actress said: "Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine"?
- Wa’, cha’, wej, loS, and vagh are the first five numbers of which language designed by American linguist Marc Okrand?
- What is the lowest impossible number to obtain in a game of darts by throwing just one dart?
- In music, how many inches in diameter was the old 45 rpm vinyl single?
- In the song "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree" how many ribbons were tied around the tree?
- Whose mathematical constant is approximately equal to 2.71828?
- How many books are in the Harry Potter series?
- How many British Tudor monarchs have there been?
- Fifty-one centimeters equals how many inches?
- What number links the name of O-Ren Ishii's Army with the number of keys on a typical piano?
- How many players are allowed in a squad for each national team competing at the FIFA World Cup?
- Joan Collins
- Seven inches
- 100 ribbons
- Euler's constant
- Seven books
- Five Tudors
- 20 inches
- 88 (Note: O-Ren Ishii's Army were 'the Crazy 88' in Kill Bill)
- 23 players
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.