- Who wrote the 1957 play The Birthday Party?
- Whose 60th birthday party was the biggest social event of the summer of 2021?
- What is the name of the decorated papier-mache container filled with sweets, then broken as a celebration? It's particularly associated with Mexico.
- What age was President John F. Kennedy celebrating when Marilyn Monroe sang "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" on May 19, 1962?
- Jewish males become a bar mitzvah at what age birthday?
- What has traditionally been attributed to American sisters Patty and Mildred J. Hill?
- Who announced his 2020 United States presidential election campaign by running under the Birthday Party?
- Hobbit Day is a name used for September 22 in reference to it being the birthday of which two hobbits?
- Who rented a private Caribbean island in March 2015 to celebrate his 21st birthday?
- In which year was the Stevie Wonder song "Happy Birthday" released: (a) 1970, (b) 1975, or (c) 1980?
- Harold Pinter
- Barak Obama's
- 45th birthday
- 13-years of age
- They wrote the song "Happy Birthday to You"
- Kanye West
- Bilbo and Frodo Baggins
- Justin Bieber
- (c) 1980
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.