Welcome to our Birthday Questions Page
Birthday Quizzes and Answers
- Who wrote, produced and performed the 1981 single "Happy Birthday"?
- Actor Humphrey Bogart, singer Annie Lennox and Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, all share the same zodiac star sign, what is it?
- Who once said: "You know you're getting old when the candle's cost more than the cake."?
- Thoroughbred horses in the Northern Hemisphere all have the same birthday no matter when they were born, what date is that?
- Jewish boys have a bar mitzvah on which age birthday?
- Who famously sang "Happy Birthday, Mr. President", to President John F. Kennedy at a celebration of his 45th birthday on May 19, 1962?
- In which month is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day celebrated in the United States; the date marks his birthday?
- The Birthday Party is a play by which playwright?
- Which famous Hollywood couple share the same birthday?
- The Queen celebrates her 'real' birthday on which date?
- If you were born on the 14th of June what would your zodiac star sign be?
- Which fictional character in literature celebrates an "eleventy-first" birthday?
- What does Andy receive for a birthday present in Toy Story?
- Happy Birthday was written by sisters Patty and Mildred in 1893, what was their last name?
- Birthday Letters, published in 1998, is a collection of poetry by which English poet, released only months before his death?
- "It's My Birthday" topped the charts in the United Kingdom in 2014 for American singer Cody Wise and which other recording artist?
- Stevie Wonder
- Capricorn (all were born on Christmas Day)
- Bob Hope
- January 1
- Marilyn Monroe
- Harold Pinter
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas (September 25th, although 25 years apart)
- April (21st)
- Bilbo Baggins
- Buzz Lightyear
- Ted Highes
> Birthday facts
Thank you for printing these birthday quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.