- Which breakfast food was the invention of Swiss physician and nutritional pioneer, Maximilian Bircher-Benner?
- What dates back to 14th century India and originated from a concoction of rice, spiced lentils, fried onions and ginger known as khichiri?
- With which European country would you particularly associate the waffle?
- What traditionaly would you use a spurtle for?
- A kipper is what fish that has been split, salted and then cold smoked?
- What food product, an edible seaweed, is often found in a full Welsh breakfast?
- Which breakfast dish consists of two halves of an English muffin, each topped with bacon, a poached egg, and hollandaise sauce?
- Starting with the letter 'g' what in the UK is an alternative name for French toast?
- Brian Clough, Peter Shilton, and Ian Botham were all 'unable' to eat more than three what?
- What breakfast food and snack food consists of rolled oats, nuts, honey or other sweeteners, that are usually baked until crisp, toasted and golden brown?
- Which dish originating in the Southern United States is a porridge made from boiled cornmeal?
- Which breakfast dish is often referred to as the Indonesian version of fried rice?
- Stirring porridge
- Eggs Benedict
- Gypsy toast
- Shredded wheat (from their UK advertising campaign)
- Nasi goreng
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.