Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- What is the capital of Canada?
- Can you name the first Canadian city to host the Winter Olympic Games?
- Which Canadian island is more than double the size of Great Britain?
- Winnipeg is the capital and largest city of which province?
- Which lake is the largest lake entirely in Canada and the eighth-largest in the world?
- Can you name Canada's longest river?
- The McArthur River mine located north of Saskatoon is currently the world's largest producer of what?
- It sounds like a mad person but what is the popular nickname for the Candian one dollar coin?
- Which city is the largest city in Northern Canada and the capital of Yukon?
- Which university located in Montreal is named after a Scottish merchant?
- Baffin Island
- Great Bear Lake
- McKenzie River
- The loonie
- McGill University
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.