Cartoon Quizzes and Answers
Cartoon Quiz Questions
- Which British comic strip carton first appeared in the Daily Mirror in 1959 and featured an Old English Sheepdog who lives with a boy named Wellington?
- Which animal cartoon character has nephews called Inky and Winky?
- The Simpsons family first featured in which American entertainment show?
- What colour trousers would you associate with Peter Griffin, the title character of the American animated sitcom Family Guy?
- Which comedy actor narrated the British animated children's TV programme Roobarb (featuring the friendly rivalry between the green dog Roobarb and Custard the pink cat from next door)?
- What was the name of the zoo in the cartoon show Help!... It's the Hair Bear Bunch!?
- Which cartoon character is known for the line 'Th-th-th-that's all folks!'?
- Who created the comic strip Peanuts?
- Who assists Secret Squirrel in his adventures?
- What is the name of Peppa Pig's little brother?
- What British animated cartoon series was a spin-off from Danger Mouse?
- Which company produced the animated TV series The Flintstones?
- Who is the creator of Wallace and Gromit and Shaun the Sheep?
- What was the first name of Captain Pugwash? And can you also name his ship?
- Can you name the celebs that voiced the following: (a)Princess Fiona in Shrek, (b)Sheriff Woody in Toy Story, (c)Gru in Depsicable Me, and (d) Simba in the Lion King?
- Felix the Cat
- The Perishers
- The Tracy Ullman Show
- Richard Briers
- Wonderland zoo
- Porky Pig
- Charles Schulz
- Morocco Mole
- George Pig
- Count Duckula
- Nick Park
- Horatio. Black Pig.
- (a)Cameron Diaz, (b)Tom Hanks, (c)Steve Carell, and (d)Matthew Broderick
Did you know that cartoons in the 19th century refered to humorous illustrations in newspapers and magazines. In the early 20th century, comic strips and animated film also came under the heading of cartoons.
Cartoon Quiz Questions
- Give the colours of the following: (a)Mickey Mouse's shoes, (b)Betty Boop's dress, (c)Porky Pig's jacket, (d)Yogi Bear's tie, (e)Fred Flintstone's tie, (f)Robin's cape, and (g)Scooby-Doo's collar?
- Which sixties animated television series featured the 'varmints' Muskie Muskrat and Moley Mole?
- Name the below fictional cat created by the Japanese company Sanrio?
- Which fictional DC comics city is best known as the home of Superman?
- Name the animated French skunk cartoon character created by Warner Brothers in 1945?
- What name is given to the country south of Bedrock in The Flintstones?
- Which sister series of Looney Tunes produced the cartoons Tweetie Pie and Speedy Gonzales?
- What is Scrappy Do's battle cry?
- Who created the Daily Mirror newspaper comic strip cartoon Andy Capp?
- What is Postman Pat's last name?
- In collaboration with other artists, who is best known for creating Spider-Man, the Hulk, and X-Men?
- Nicknamed 'The Man of a Thousand Voices' who was known for being the voice of Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig, Daffy Duck and many more characters?
- What breed of dog is Santa's Little Helper in The Simpsons?
- E. C. Segar is best known as the creator of which fictional cartoon character?
- Which blue-coloured cat is T.C.'s right-hand man in Top Cat?
- (a)Yellow, (b)Red, (c)Blue, (d)Green, (e)Blue, (f)Yellow, and (g)Blue
- Deputy Dawg
- Hello Kitty
- Pepe Le Pew
- Merrie Melodies
- Puppy Power
- Reg Smythe
- Stan Lee
- Mel Blanc
- Benny the Ball
Thank you for printing these cartoon quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.