- Which tidal island in Cornwall is linked to the town of Marazion by a man-made causeway?
- The Giant's Causeway is an area of about 40,000 interlocking columns of which type of rock?
- The King Fahd Causeway connects Saudi Arabia and which country?
- Which poet described the headland known as the Worm's Head as "the very promontory of depression" after being forced to spend the night there when its causeway was flooded?
- The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway connects a suburb of which American city?
- Causeway Bay, which includes Victoria Park and Jardine's Noonday Gun, is a district on which Asian island?
- Which island on the Dorset coast is linked by a short causeway to Wyke Regis over which runs the A354 road?
- A causeway that disappears twice a day at high tide links which island in Northumberland, once the centre of Christianity in Anglo-Saxon times?
- The Giant's Causeway is in which Irish county?
- Which island of the Inner Hebrides is sometimes called Scotland's Giant's Causeway?
- St Michael's Mount
- Dylan Thomas (The Worm's Head is in the Gower, Swansea)
- New Orleans
- Hong Kong Island
- Holy Island, Lindisfarne
- County Antrim
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.