What are Christmas Fun Quizzes?
Christmas fun quizzes include anagrams, Christmas lyrics, and connections. Great for you festive entertainment. Enjoy. Print friendly.
Christmas Fun I: Anagrams
Solve the anagrams. In some questions the capital letters seperate two different but related anagrams, for example the anagram 'crane feninks AND hrrym' is 'frankincense AND myrrh'.
- hermit actress WITH coordinates
- math services
- thanks woos raps IN THE help no rot
- disarm scratch
- gin stock FULL OF serpents
- sea lets vans
- robe once geezers IN charcoals arm sit
- in the glints
- valance dart den
- congress liar
- mrs sit hindrance WITH a bears currency
- enjoy mad sharp IN THE tiny pay vital
- Christmas tree WITH decorations
- Christmas Eve
- Santas Workshop IN THE North Pole
- Christmas cards
- Stocking FULL OF presents
- Santa's elves
- Ebenezer Scrooge IN 'A Christmas Carol'
- Silent Night
- Advent calendar
- Carol singers
- Christmas dinner WITH cranberry sauce
- Mary and Joseph IN THE nativity play
Christmas Fun II: Name the festive song from the lyrics
- "But the prettiest sight to see, is the holly that will be, On your own front door"
- "Sinatra was swinging, All the drunks they were singing"
- "Once bitten and twice shy, I keep my distance but you still catch my eye"
- "It'll be cold, so cold, Without you to hold"
- "May your days be merry and bright"
- "Dashing through the snow, In a one-horse open sleigh"
- "Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?"
- "Next year all our troubles will be out of sight"
- "Think of all the fun I've missed, Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed"
- "She didn't see me creep, Down the stairs to have a peep"
- It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
- Fairytale of New York
- Last Christmas
- Lonely This Christmas
- White Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- Merry Xmas Everybody
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Santa Baby
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Christmas Fun III: Connections - all the answers are connected to Christmas
- What's the name of the white pig on the film poster for the 1999 film Animal Farm?
- Who wrote the song "Mad Dogs and Englishmen"?
- Can you name the State capital of New Mexico?
- What's the name of the annual fair held in Nottingham every October?
- Writer Charles Lutwidge Dodgson is better known by what pen name?
- What did Tom Smith of London invent in 1847?
- The Manneken Pis is a landmark bronze sculpture in the centre of which city?
- Name the character played by Audrey Hepburn in the 1961 film "Breakfast at Tiffany’s"?
- Which word associated with Christmas, stems from the Old French word for circle dance ?
- Which popular Christmas song was composed by James Pierpont in 1857?
- Noel Coward
- Santa Fe
- Goose Fair
- Lewis Carroll
- Christmas Crackers (he sold the crackers as a development of his sweets, which he sold in a twist of paper)
- Holly Golightly
- Jingle Bells