Welcome to our Christmas Lyrics Quiz
Firstly, twenty questions on an A4 handout sheet for you to print and enjoy in our Christmas Lyrics Handout Quiz, with spaces for the answers.
Also on this page are the same questions for you to make your own festive lyrics quiz or test your Christmas music knowledge and enjoy. The lyrics are from both Christmassy songs and common carols.
Download and print a ready-made Christmas lyrics quiz...
Twenty questions in PDF format. Lyrics are from carols and modern music.
Print handout as required.
Print the answer sheet usually only the once.
Christmas Lyrics Quiz Download: CHRISTMAS LYRICS QUIZ
Answers: LYRICS ANSWERS
This quiz is a free quiz.
Above questions on one A4 page, with answers on a separate sheet. See our main printables quiz page if you do not have a PDF reader - you can get them for free.
Christmas Lyrics Questions
- Close by me forever and love me I pray
- Where the tree tops glisten and children listen
- Field and fountain, moor and mountain, following yonder star
- Once bitten and twice shy, I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye
- In the meadow we can build a snowman, then pretend that he is Parson Brown
- Love and laughter and joy ever after
- There must have been some magic, in that old top hat they found
- Does your granny always tell ya that the old songs are the best?
- Therefore, Christian men, be sure, wealth or rank possessing
- But the fire is so delightful
- Hurry down the chimney tonight
- And the bells are ringing out for Christmas day
- Follow that star tonight, Bethlehem, Bethlehem
- Taken by surprise nobody down below believes their eyes
- The playing of the merry organ, sweet singing in the choir
- I won’t ask for much this Christmas. I won’t even wish for snow. And I’m just gonna keep on waiting, underneath the mistletoe
- From now on your troubles will be miles away
- And soon Miss Fanny Bright, was seated by my side
- There'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting and caroling out in the snow
- Long time ago in Bethlehem, so the Holy Bible said
- Away in a Manger
- White Christmas
- We Three Kings
- Last Christmas
- Winter Wonderland
- Mistletoe and Wine
- Frosty the Snowman
- Merry Xmas Everybody
- Good King Wenceslas
- Let It Snow
- Santa Baby
- Fairytale of New York
- Little Donkey
- Walking in the Air
- The Holly and the Ivy Lyrics
- All I Want for Christmas Is You
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Mary's Boy Child