Christmas Quiz 1 | Xmas Quiz 2
| Xmas Quiz 3
| Christmas Music Quiz | Christmas Handouts
| Cracker Jokes | Christmas Number Ones
Christmas Quizzes and Answers
Christmas Quiz Questions
- Which two of Father Christmas's reindeers are named after the weather?
- What's the name of the monster in the 2017 John Lewis Christmas advert?
- Who, from his cave, can hear the noisy Christmas festivities that take place in Whoville?
- In the poem 'The Night Before Christmas', visions of what danced in children's heads?
- In the 1947 Christmas comedy-drama Miracle on 34th Street, which actress plays the little girl brought up not to believe in Santa Claus?
- Bob Geldof and Midge Ur wrote the song 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' in which year?
- 'Driving Home for Christmas' was used in Christmas commercials for which supermarket chain in 1997, 1998, and 2011?
- Christmas Island, a territory of the Commonwealth of Australia, is located in which ocean?
- What was controversial about the images on the first commercially produced Christmas cards by Henry Cole in 1843?
- My Brother and I and Turkey Dinner were two Christmas Specials of which classic series?
- At the beginning of the first ever episode of The Simpsons, which song is sung by the kids of Springfield Elementary school at their annual Christmas pagent?
- Actress Martine McCutcheon plays a new junior member of the household staff at '10 Downing Street' in which Christmas-themed film? And who directed this film?
- Who played the character Lee Christmas in The Expendables series of action films?
- On Boxing Day 1991, what was formally dissolved?
- Where did Del and Rodney go on holiday in a 1991 Only Fools and Horses Christmas special?
- Within five years, when was the world's first commercially produced Christmas card commissioned by Sir Henry Cole?
- Who wrote the first ever Christmas message - it was for George V in 1932?
- The 2013 fantasy film Frozen was inspired by which fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen?
- In Britain, according to tradition Christmas decorations should come down on which date in January?
- St. Knut's Day marks the end of Christmas and the holiday season in which European country?
- Which famous playwright was frightened of Christmas?
- Donner and Blitzen (the names mean 'thunder' and 'lightning' in German)
- The Grinch (from How the Grinch Stole Christmas!, a children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- Sugar Plums
- Natalie Wood
- Indian Ocean
- Showed a family drinking wine and also children drinking (advocates of temperance said it promoted drunkenness and many were outraged by children drinking)
- Dad's Army
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Love Actually. Richard Curtis was the director.
- Jason Statham
- The Soviet Union
- Miami, Florida
- Any answer between 1838 to 1848 (1843 was the date)
- Rudyard Kipling
- The Snow Queen
- January 5th
- Noel Coward (our apologies for this one being straight out of a Christmas cracker!)
Ready for another Christmas themed Quiz?
> Christmas Trivia
> Quiz of the Year
Thank you for printing these Christmas questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.