Christmas Quiz 1 | Xmas Quiz 2
| Xmas Quiz 3
| Christmas Music Quiz | Christmas Handouts
| Cracker Jokes | Christmas Number Ones
Christmas Quiz Questions I
- Which two of Father Christmas's reindeers are named after meteorological terms?
- What's the name of the monster in the 2017 John Lewis Christmas advert?
- Who, from his cave, can hear the noisy Christmas festivities that take place in Whoville?
- In the poem 'The Night Before Christmas', visions of what danced in children's heads?
- Actor Rudolph Walker plays which character in the BBC soap opera EastEnders?
- The American states of Georgia, Arizona, and Indiana all have towns that share which same Christmassy name?
- Popular in Victorian England at Christmas and also appearing in the Dickens' story A Christmas Carol, what is 'Smoking Bishop'?
- Which 1999 film includes the line "You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."?
- In the 1947 Christmas comedy-drama Miracle on 34th Street, which actress plays the little girl brought up not to believe in Santa Claus?
- Bob Geldof and Midge Ur wrote the song 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' in which year?
- 'Driving Home for Christmas' was used in Christmas commercials for which supermarket chain in 1997, 1998, and 2011?
- Christmas Island, a territory of the Commonwealth of Australia, is located in which ocean?
- Which novelty Christmas song was written in 1944 by New York music teacher Donald Yetter Gardner?
- Which country was the first to use the tradition of the Christmas tree?
- Which Christmas carol based on a poem by English poet Christina Rossetti has been set to music many times, the most famous by Gustav Holst?
- Donner and Blitzen (the names mean 'thunder' and 'lightning' in German)
- The Grinch (from How the Grinch Stole Christmas!, a children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- Sugar Plums
- Patrick Trueman
- Santa Claus
- A type of mulled wine
- Fight Club
- Natalie Wood
- Indian Ocean
- All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
- In the Bleak Midwinter
Christmas Quiz II
- What was controversial about the images on the first ever commercially produced Christmas cards by Henry Cole? And within five years, when were these Christmas cards commissioned?
- My Brother and I and Turkey Dinner were two Christmas Specials of which classic series?
- At the beginning of the first ever episode of The Simpsons, which song is sung by the children of Springfield Elementary school at their annual Christmas pagent?
- Actress Martine McCutcheon plays a new junior member of the household staff at '10 Downing Street' in which Christmas-themed film? And who directed this film?
- Who played the character Lee Christmas in The Expendables series of action films?
- On Boxing Day 1991, what was formally dissolved?
- Where did Del and Rodney go on holiday in a 1991 Only Fools and Horses Christmas special?
- Which British city's civic Christmas tree is an annual gift from the Norwegian city of Bergen, in thanks for the part played by its soldiers in liberating Bergen from World War Two German occupation?
- Who wrote the first ever King's Christmas message - it was for George V in 1932?
- The 2013 fantasy film Frozen was inspired by which Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale?
- According to (UK) tradition, Christmas decorations should come down on which date in January?
- St. Knut's Day marks the end of Christmas and the holiday season in which European country?
- What was created by Robert May in a 1939 booklet?
- In the 2011 animated film Arthur Christmas, Santa's high-tech ship has failed to deliver one girl's present; what sort of present is this?
- Which famous playwright was frightened of Christmas?
- It pictured a family drinking wine, including children drinking - advocates of temperance said it promoted drunkenness and many were outraged by the scene of children drinking wine. Any answer between 1838 to 1848 (1843 was the actual date).
- Dad's Army
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Love Actually. Richard Curtis was the director.
- Jason Statham
- The Soviet Union
- Miami, Florida
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Rudyard Kipling
- The Snow Queen
- January 5th
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (popularly known as "Santa's ninth reindeer")
- A bike
- Noel Coward (our apologies for this one being straight out of a Christmas cracker!)
Thank you for printing these Christmas questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.