Christmas Music Quiz | Christmas Handouts
| Cracker Jokes | Christmas Number Ones
| Christmas Food | Christmas Films
| Christmas Day
Christmas Quiz Questions and Answers
Multiple-Choice Christmas Quiz
Multiple-choice quiz questions - 18 on an A4 sheet. Perfect ready-made for your family quiz.
Download and print instantly.
Quiz sheet: CHRISTMAS QUIZ
Answers sheet: CHRISTMAS QUIZ ANSWERS
- At what time on Christmas Day does the UK monarch broadcast to the nation?
- Which two of Santa's reindeers share names with meteorological terms?
- What links excitable Edgar within Monty the Penguin?
- Name the fictional character created by Dr. Seuss that stole Christmas?
- How many different flavours are there in a standard tub of Quality Street?
- Which pantomime character marries Alice Fitzwarren?
- In the poem 'The Night Before Christmas', visions of what danced in children's heads?
- The American states of Georgia, Arizona, and Indiana all have towns that share which same Christmassy name?
- Popular in Victorian England at Christmas, what is a 'Smoking Bishop'?
- In the 1947 Christmas comedy-drama Miracle on 34th Street, which actress plays the little girl brought up not to believe in Santa Claus?
- Bob Geldof and Midge Ur wrote the song 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' in which year?
- Christmas Island, a territory of the Commonwealth of Australia, is located in which ocean?
- Which country was the first to use the tradition of the Christmas tree?
- Which Christmas carol based on a poem by English poet Christina Rossetti has been set to music many times, the most famous by Gustav Holst?
- Actor Rudolph Walker plays which character in the BBC soap opera EastEnders?
- Donner and Blitzen (the names mean 'thunder' and 'lightning' in German)
- John Lewis Christmas adverts
- The Grinch (from How the Grinch Stole Christmas!, a children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- 12 different flavours
- Dick Whittington
- Sugar Plums
- Santa Claus
- A type of mulled wine
- Natalie Wood
- Indian Ocean
- In the Bleak Midwinter
- Patrick Trueman
- What social movement did the first Christmas card shock and scandalise?
- The first Christmas cards, the first crackers and the publishing of A Christmas Carol all happened in the same decade of the 1800s - which decade?
- My Brother and I and Turkey Dinner were two Christmas Specials of which classic series?
- Actress Martine McCutcheon plays a new junior member of the household staff at '10 Downing Street' in which Christmas-themed film? And who directed this film?
- Who played the character Lee Christmas in The Expendables series of action films?
- On Boxing Day 1991, what was formally dissolved?
- Where did Del and Rodney go on holiday in a 1991 Only Fools and Horses Christmas special?
- Which famous writer wrote the first ever King's Christmas message? It was for George V in 1932.
- The 2013 fantasy film Frozen was inspired by which Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale?
- According to (UK) tradition, Christmas decorations should come down on which date in January?
- What was created by Robert May in a 1939 booklet?
- In the 2011 animated film Arthur Christmas, Santa's high-tech ship has failed to deliver one girl's present; what sort of present is this?
- The first Royal Christmas Message was a radio broadcast by King George V in which year?
- Which song that featured in the 2001 film Shrek also reached Christmas number one on the UK Singles Chart in 2008?
- How many ghosts appear in A Christmas Carol?
- The Temperance Society (it showed a family and children drinking wine)
- Dad's Army
- Love Actually. Richard Curtis was the director.
- Jason Statham
- The Soviet Union
- Miami, Florida
- Rudyard Kipling
- The Snow Queen
- 5th January
- Rudolph (Rudolph)
- A bike
- Hallelujah (Alexandra Burke)