Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- The legend of Santa Claus is associated with which saint?
- What festive name is given to a play that tells the story of Jesus Christ's birth, usually performed by children at Christmas?
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' is a 2017 Christmas biographical comedy drama film about whom?
- What biblical word is given to refer to the Three Wise Men?
- What did British baker Tom Smith invent in 1847?
- Which English singer-songwriter wrote the song "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday"?
- Which store features in the film " Miracle on 34th Street"?
- At one time a Terry's Chocolate Orange was estimated to be found in a tenth of British Christmas stockings - how many delicious segments are in there in each orange?
- There is only one triangle in a tub of Quality Street - what colour is it?
- Which toy invented by Frenchman Andre Cassagnes was launched in the United States in time for the 1960 Christmas season?
- Which Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
- Which Jewish festival falls roughly the same time of year as Christmas?
- British pop duo Wham! first released the song "Last Christmas" in December of which year?
- In the Christian Christmas carol "The Holly and the Ivy", the holly represents Jesus but what does the ivy represent?
- Christmas Jumper Day is an annual fundraising campaign in the UK and Ireland organised by which famous UK charity?
- Saint Nicholas
- Charles Dickens
- Christmas cracker
- Roy Wood (in 1973 and performed by Wizzard)
- 20 segments
- Etch A Sketch
- Jingle Bells
- The Virgin Mary
- Save the Children
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.