Computer Quizzes with Answers
Other quiz pages: Computer Quiz I |
- What is the name of the challenge-response test often seen at the end of online forms that determines whether a user is human or an automated bot?
- What do the letters AVG stand for in the AVG AntiVirus computer software?
- Which affectionately named computer worm caused billions of pounds of world wide damage when released in the Philippines in May 2000?
- Which common programming language names may also be: (a) an island in Asia, (b) a snake, (c) a gemstone, and (d) the number 100?
- What does the acronym LAN stand for?
- Which common acronym stands for Hypertext Preprocessor?
- The name of which early computer web browser may also be used to describe a certain type of art?
- Which fruit and greek letter combine to give the name of the 2012 released credit-card sized computer created by volunteers to help teach children to code?
- In computer science, what word describes a self-contained sequence of actions to be performed?
- What term beginning with the letter 'F' means a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users?
- Captcha ('Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart')
- Anti-Virus Guard
- The 'I Love You' virus (considered one of the most virulent ever)
- (a) Java, (b) Python, (c) Ruby, and (d) C (C is 100 in Roman numerals)
- Local Area Network
- Raspberry Pi
- What is the official app store for the Android operating system?
- Name the IBM computer that beat world chess champion Garry Kasparov in 1997?
- What name is given to a pictorial representation of a facial expression using letters, numbers and punctuation marks, usually written to express the sender's mood or feelings?
- FTP moves a file between a computer and server, but what does it stand for?
- Announced in May 2016, which computer browser will include a new power saving mode that will increase a laptop’s battery life by 50% or more?
- What gave rise to the 'second generation' of computers by replacing vacuum tubes in computer designs?
- What is the name given to unsolicited e-mail messages?
- What name was given to the series of computers used by British codebreakers in World War Two to break the Lorenz cipher?
- Which free and open-source content management system for publishing website content was released in 2005 as a rebranded release of Mambo 188.8.131.52?
- What does the 'S' stand for in the programming language BASIC?
- Google Play
- Deep Blue
- File Transfer Protocol
More computer quizzes...
> Information Technology Quiz
> Technology Quiz
Thank you for printing this computer quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.