Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
In British slang, what condiment is sometimes used as a synonym for good? We have another 10 similar questions and we hope our condiments quiz cuts the mustard!
- What were the last names of the two pharmacists that created Worcestershire sauce in England during the first half of the 19th century?
- Which condiment is made of mayonnaise, chopped pickles, capers and herbs such as tarragon and dill?
- What is the last missing word of the advertise slogan: "Don't say vinegar - say..."?
- What ingredient gives piccalilli its yellow colour?
- Which brand name has the slogan: "Bring out the best"?
- Who created Reggae Reggae Sauce?
- In the early 1800s, Jeremiah began making mustard at a water mill near Norwich - what is Jeremiah's last name?
- The name of which condiment derives from Hindi word 'to lick' or 'to eat with appetite'?
- Which British commercial brand of anchovy paste is also known as Patum Peperium?
- In 1922, in which village did Crosse & Blackwell start to produce a product to a recipe attributed to Mrs Caroline Graham and her daughters Evelyn and Ermentrude?
- Guidelines issued in 1991 by Europe's Federation of the Condiment Sauce Industries recommend that what should contain at least 70% oil and 5% liquid egg yolk?
- Lea and Perrins (John Wheeley Lea and William Henry Perrins)
- Tartar sauce
- Levi Roots
- Gentleman's Relish
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.