- Which pasta has a cylindrical shape and diagonally cut ends?
- What is the well known name of the French dish of stewed vegetables that originated in Nice?
- Which food additive is made from animal bones and skin?
- Which type of stew, typically made from chunks of meat, potatoes and onion, is particularly associated with Liverpool?
- Which Italian white bread with a name meaning 'slipper' is often used to make a panini?
- What word used to refer to any dish prepared with potatoes comes from the name of an 18th century French pharmacist and nutritionist?
- Which Italian pasta dish is made with eggs, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper?
- Which food is also called Dublin Bay Prawn or Norway Lobster?
- Which condiment is a traditional mustard of France, named after a town in Burgundy?
- What type of fish is used in an Omelette Arnold Bennett?
- Parmentier (Antoine-Augustin Parmentier)
- Smoked haddock
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.