Welcome to our Cryptic Quizzes Page
- Films: Duke's 1960 battle?
- Television: Sitcom from further south?
- US Cities: Small sideways movement?
- Films: Mixed up act in it?
- Television: Depressed Apostle?
- Music: Band for a rainy day in Lancashire?
- History: Battle for instrument of conflicting size?
- Television: Sitcom still burning?
- Cartoon Character: Verbally surprise grizzly twice?
- Countries: A thousand in front of Irish singer?
- Television: Programming language that sounds similar to observe?
- Capital cities: An opening between a nasty happening and a mineral containing rock?
- The Alamo
- Little Rock
- Blue Peter
- Fleetwood Mac
- Battle of the Little BigHorn
- Not Going Out
- Boo-Boo Bear
Clues II (British cities and towns)
- Which film director?
- A chocolate bar without for instance?
- Horse moves to old Lancashire town?
- Bovine car?
- College tutor allow easy movement?
- Steely grey metal with a feminine sheep?
- Storage piece with medical drama?
- A laminated material with your cavity?
- Mixing a fish?
- Keep supplied coastal area?
- Keep teasing?
- An Italian river with a Spanish expression of encouragement?
- Hold a vigil besides an area of open land?
- Witches give it a go?
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.