- What is the single deadliest animal in the world?
- Which animal kills most people each year in the United States: alligators, bears, cows, or snakes?
- What is the world's deadliest large land mammal?
- Which fish delicacy in Japan contains tetrodotoxin, a substance up to 1,200 times more poisonous than cyanide?
- True of false. The Portuguese man o'war is a jellyfish?
- What animal has the strongest jaw strength?
- The Inland Taipan, the most venomous snake in the world, is native to which country?
- Which shark is often considered more dangerous than the great white because unlike most sharks it can survive in freshwater for long periods of time?
- Which African animals are often referred to as Black Death because of their danger to humans and other animals?
- Which fly carries sleeping sickness?
- What animal famously attacked magician Roy Horn, of Siegfried & Roy, during a performance in 2003, leaving him partially paralyzed?
- What disease is transmitted to humans by the bites of infected ticks of the genus Ixodes?
- Cows (on average, cows kill 20 people each year, snakes and lizards 6 people, alligators 1, and bears 1)
- Puffer fish (and there is no known antidote.)
- False. (It is a species of siphonophore, a group closely related to jellyfish but not jellyfish.)
- Crocodile (Saltwater Crocodile)
- Bull sharks
- Cape buffalo, or African buffalo
- Tsetse fly
- A tiger
- Lyme disease
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.