- Who said December 7th would be a "date which will live in infamy"?
- December has two zodiac signs, name both?
- On 25 December 2008, who realeased a charity track called "December Song" on his website for free?
- Which country's monarch gives a New Year's message from the Amalienborg Palace at 6pm, every December 31st?
- In the Roman calendar, which number month of the year was December?
- What's the most common nickname for the last Friday before Christmas which is popular for works Christmas parties?
- December in the Northern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent to which month in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Zamenhof Day, celebrated on 15 December, is often known by what other name?
- Which British sitcom, that ran from 1989 to 1994, was set around a romance between solicitor Alec Callender and a much younger woman?
- Which group sang "Oh, What a Night" about a "late December in 1963"?
- Name the celebration, observed from December 26 to January 1 in the USA and other countries, that celebrates African heritage?
- "Once Upon a December" is a song from which 1997 American animated musical fantasy adventure film?
- Which famous event happened on 16 December, 1773?
- Which British actor played the lead role in the 2007 Australian family drama film December Boys?
- Which saint has a feast day on 6 December?
- President Roosevelt
- Sagittarius (until December 21) and Capricorn (December 22 onwards)
- George Michael
- Black Friday
- Esperanto Day
- May to December
- The Four Seasons
- The Boston Tea Party
- Daniel Radcliffe
- Saint Nicholas
> March Quiz
> May Quiz
Thank you for printing this quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.