10 Denmark Questions
- Name the famous bronze statue by Edvard Eriksen displayed on a rock by the waterside in Copenhagen?
- Which company with its headquarters in Copenhagen, was founded in 1847 by J. C. Jacobsen?
- Denmark occupys what peninsula?
- Billund, a town in central Denmark, is known as the birthplace of what?
- Denmark is known for having the oldest flag still in use today, what is the colour of the Scandinavian cross in its centre?
- What was the occupation of Jorn Utzon?
- Name the strait running between Denmark, the southeast coast of Norway and the west coast of Sweden?
- What is the most populated and biggest of Denmark's island?
- In 1991, which Danish football club reached the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup and became the only Danish club to ever reach a European semi-final?
- Can you name the third-largest city in Denmark? Hans Christian Andersen was born in the city in 1805.
- The Little Mermaid
- Jutland peninsula
- Lego bricks or lego
- Architect (designed the Sydney Opera House)
- The Skagerrak
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.