Welcome to our Disney Quiz
- Can you name the first Disney animated feature film? It was released in 1937.
- Who acts as Pinocchio's "conscience", and is also the partial narrator of the story?
- Name the first animated film to receive a nomination for Best Picture Oscar?
- Hattie McDaniel, best known for her role as "Mammy" in Gone with the Wind also played Aunt Tempy in which Disney film?
- Elsa is born with the power to create and control ice and snow, however, what is the name of her younger sister?
- Name the fictional title character of the 1989 animated film The Little Mermaid?
- "A Whole New World" is a song from Disney film?
- Which 2007 film features Amy Adams as Giselle, who is forced from the animated world of Andalasia into the live-action world of New York City?
- In a 1999 animated film, can you give the first name of Professor Archimedes Q. Porter's daughter?
- Can you name Cinderella's two stepsisters?
- Madam Mim is the main antagonist of which 1963 Disney animated feature film?
- Judge Claude Frollo is the Minister of Justice in which 1996 Disney film?
- What were the names of the sinister pair of Siamese cats in the Lady and the Tramp?
- What is the name of the princess in the film Aladdin?
- What is the name of a white shepherd puppy adopted by an eight-year-old girl named Penny in a 2008 animated Disney film?
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Jiminy Cricket
- Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Song of the South
- Jane (and the film is Tarzan)
- Drizella and Anastasia
- The Sword in the Stone
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Si and Am
- Princess Jasmine
- Name the main character in Disney's The Lion King?
- In Peter Pan Captain Hook anchors his ship off the coast of which fictional island?
- Which book by Dodie Smith did Walt Disney read in 1957 and promptly obtain the rights?
- Which actor was the voice of Shere Khan in the 1967 film The Jungle Book?
- The small dragon Mushu features in which film?
- In which 1940 film does Mickey Mouse play the Sorcerer’s Apprentice?
- In which film are there three good fairies called Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather?
- In which film did Timothy Mouse say the line: "The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up."?
- What is the name of the pink-nosed rabbit in Bambi?
- Bette Midler plays Winnie Sanderson with Sarah Jessica Parker as Sarah Sanderson in which 1993 film?
- Can you name the only Disney princess with a tattoo?
- Did you know that The Beatles almost had roles in a Disney film - they were meant to be the voices of which animals in which film?
- Perdita has 68 and Pongo has 72 - what are we talking about?
- The spaghetti eating sequence is probably the best-known scene from the which Disney animated film?
- In which film does Big Mama the owl, Dinky the finch, and Boomer the woodpecker arrange for a young orphaned animal to be adopted by a kind farmer named Widow Tweed?
- Simba (Simba is a Swahili word for lion)
- One Hundred and One Dalmations
- George Sanders
- Sleeping Beauty
- Hocus Pocus
- The vultures in The Jungle Book
- Spots (in 101 Dalmations - each puppy has 32)
- Lady and the Tramp
- The Fox and the Hound
> Disney Songs