- Name the BBC British nature documentary which premiered in 2001 and was described as "the first ever comprehensive series on the natural history of the world's oceans"?
- Fahrenheit 9/11 is a 2004 American documentary film directed and written by which political commentator?
- Who narrated the British 26-episode documentary TV series The World at War?
- Who wrote and presented the 2007 BBC documentary The Most Hated Family in America?
- What name does Jeremy Clarkson rename his farm in the British television documentary Clarkson's Farm?
- The 1999 Walking with Dinosaurs series was followed by which Walking with... series?
- Who was the presenter of many BBC television series, including Your Life in Their Hands, Superhuman, and The Human Body?
- Whose 'world' was a British television documentary series that ran from 1958 to 1994?
- What is the three word title of the 2021 documentary film about the career of Britney Spears, her celebrity and popularity?
- What is the nickname of of zookeeper and convicted felon Joe Exotic?
- Which TV personality who described himself as a "backstreet mechanic won the 1979 BAFTA award for best documentary?
- The 2020 documentary Colette, which won the Academy Award for Best Documentary, was produced by which newspaper?
- The Blue Planet
- Michael Moore
- Laurence Olivier
- Louis Theroux
- Diddly Squat (by Clarkson to indicate its lack of production)
- Walking with Beasts
- Professor Robert Winston
- Whicker's World
- Framing Britney Spears
- Tiger King
- Fred Dibnah
- The Guardian
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.