Easter Quiz Questions
- Who plays Hannah Brown in the 1948 American musical film Easter Parade?
- Where is the venue of the most famous Easter egg roll in America?
- Easter Island belongs to which country?
- What name is given to the Sunday before Easter?
- In 1873, which company introduced the first chocolate Easter egg in Britain?
- How many hours did the darkness last when Jesus was on the cross?
- Which poet wrote the poem Easter, 1916? (It describes the poet's emotions regarding the events of the Easter Rising in Ireland against British rule in 1916.)
- Which light fruit cake, with two layers of almond paste or marzipan, is traditionally eaten during the Easter period?
- What was the name of the hill where Jesus was crucified?
- Which item of clothing is particularly associated with Easter parades?
- The Saturday before Palm Sunday is named after which biblical character?
- At the Last Supper, which food did Jesus liken to his body?
- Which Russian jewellery firm is famed for designing elaborate jewel-encrusted eggs?
- On what day are hot cross buns traditionally eaten?
- How many pieces of silver did Judas trade the life of Jesus for?
- What was Simon of Cyrene made to do by the Romans?
- Who directed the 2004 American biblical drama The Passion of the Christ?
- Nick Easter is a former professional sportsman in which sport?
- Judy Garland
- The White House
- Palm Sunday
- J.S. Fry & Sons
- 3 hours
- W. B. Yeats
- Simnel cake
- Ladies hat
- Lazarus Saturday
- Good Friday
- 30 pieces of silver
- Carry the cross for Jesus
- Mel Gibson
Further recommended quiz questions:
> General Knowledge Quizzes
> Trivia Quiz Questions
Thank you for printing these quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quizzes.