- Which London street is known as the home of London's newspaper industry?
- What is the well known nickname of London's Underground?
- By what name do we better know the Millennium Wheel, which is a huge Ferris wheel on the River Thames?
- Which botanic garden in southwest London houses the largest plant collection in the world?
- Which monument is at the centre of Trafalgar Square?
- The prime meridian passes through the Royal Observatory in which south-east London town?
- In which London building has every British King and Queen been crowned since 1066?
- Which bridge completed in 1894 is known for its 'see-saw' style opening?
- Which skyscraper in London is the tallest building in the United Kingdom?
- Which small street is widely known as where the Great Fire of London started in 1666?
- Fleet Street
- The Tube
- The London Eye
- Kew Gardens
- Nelson's Column
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower Bridge
- The Shard
- Pudding Lane
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.