- Name the highest mountain in the UK?
- In which London park is Speakers' Corner?
- Just seven centimetres in length, what sort of animal is a natterjack?
- Ardent Productions was a film company founded by which British Royal?
- Which game is thought to have been invented in 1875 by a British army officer stationed in India?
- Which vegetable has varieites called 'globe' and 'Jerusalem'?
- How many people usually make up a jury for a criminal trial in England and Wales?
- In which country is there a city called Medicine Hat?
- Who was queen of the British Iceni tribe? She led an uprising against the Romans.
- Frittata means omelette in which language?
- Which comet orbits the earth every 76-years?
- Which animal is mentioned most often in the bible?
- Ben Nevis
- Hyde Park
- Prince Edward
- Boudica, also known as Boadicea?
- Halley's comet
- Sheep (212 times)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.