- The most famous Egyptian pyramids are found at which location on the outskirts of Cairo?
- What is the population of Egypt: 48 million, 68 million, or 88 million?
- Which Egyptian pharaoh's tomb was famously discovery in 1922 by Howard Carter?
- What aid to archaeologists was discovered in Egypt in 1799?
- In which city in Egypt was the world's largest embankment dam built across the Nile in the 1960s?
- Which Egyptian city is the largest city on the Mediterranean and is often called the "Bride of the Mediterranean" by locals?
- Which ancient Egyptian good luck charms were made in the form of beetles?
- In which popular sport are both the male and female top ten rankings dominated by Egyptians?
- What name was given to the formal writing system used in Ancient Egypt?
- Which Egyptian politician and diplomat served as Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1992 to 1996?
- 88 million
- Tutankhamun, commonly referred to as King Tut
- Rosetta Stone
- Aswan (the Aswan Dan was openned in 1970)
- Squash (it's a mystery why Egypt are so good at squash!)
- Hieroglyphs, or hieroglyphics
- Boutros Boutros-Ghali
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.