Eighth Wonder of the World is an unofficial title sometimes given to buildings, structures, or even people that are deemed to be comparable to the seven Wonders of the World. All the following have at some stage, somewhere, been called Eighth Wonder of the World.
- Which seven foot tall wrestler was called "The Eighth Wonder of the World"?
- Angkor Wat, the largest religious structure in the world by land area, is in which country?
- Machu Picchu is a 15th-century Inca citadel located in which country?
- Who was taken to New York City and exhibited as the "Eighth Wonder of the World"?
- In which country is Milford Sound, which was called the eighth wonder of the world by Rudyard Kipling?
- Which dam in Africa was called as such by Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev?
- What, opened in 1934 by King George V in Liverpool, was at the time known as the eighth wonder of the world?
- The Palm Islands are three artificial islands, Palm Jumeirah, Deira Island and Palm Jebel Ali, off the coast of which city?
- The great annual migration to new grazing grounds of which animal in the Maasai Mara, Kenya and Serengeti, Tanzania has been described as such?
- The story of which building's construction, formally opened in 1973, was recounted in the opera The Eighth Wonder?
- Andre the Giant
- King Kong
- New Zealand
- Aswan Dam (Egypt)
- Queensway tunnel
- Wildebeest or gnu
- The Sydney Opera House