Quiz - name the entertainer
- 1984: Suffered a heart attack during a performance on the London Weekend Television variety show Live From Her Majesty's.
- 1984: Died a few hours after collapsing from a heart attack on stage of the Roses Theatre in Tewkesbury following a performance.
- 1984: Died of a heart attack in his dressing room at the Lyric Theatre, London whilst getting ready to go on stage in Joe Orton's play Loot.
- 2006: Killed by a stingray while filming the underwater documentary Ocean's Deadliest.
- 1993: Died while filming the movie The Crow in Wilmington from a firearm malfunction.
- 1988: Died the next day after a fall from a horse in Toledo, Spain, during the making of The Return of the Musketeers.
- 1976: Collapsed on stage during first night performance of The Mating Season at the Sunderland Empire Theatre.
- 2003: Fell ill on the set of his show "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter" and rushed to the hospital.
- 1673: French actor and playwright, died a few minutes on leaving the stage after suffering a violent coughing fit while playing the title role in his play Le Malade.
- 1956: Suffered a heart attack while filming "Plan 9 from Outer Space".
- 2006: Touring the UK when his manager found him dead in his hotel room following a Cardiff concert.
- 2004: Died of a heart attack on a working holiday in Peru.
- Tommy Cooper
- Eric Morecambe
- Leonard Rossiter
- Steve Irwin
- Brandon Lee
- Roy Kinnear
- Sid James
- John Ritter
- Bela Lugosi
- Gene Pitney
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.